Videos From Past Meetings
- 7/27/2019 – Past, Present and Future of GAAS
- 6/29/2019 – Shrimpin’ Aint Easy
- 5/13/2019 – Collecting Apistogramma
- 4/19/2019 – C.A.R.E.S and Live Foods
- 3/23/2019 – Gary’s Fish Room
- 1/26/2019 – Beginner Saltwater
Meeting with our very own Riccardo to go over the Past, Present and Future of GAAS.
Meeting at Tiny Aquatics to talk Shrimp. We had our very own Henry Boston present to us about keeping shrimp in the aquarium hobby.
Meeting at Spicewood Springs Branch of the Austin Public Library where Marcus Whittle talks of his travels to South America to collect fish and collect Apistogramma in the Upper Orinoco.
Meeting at River City Aquatics where we learn about C.A.R.E.S. and Live Foods.
Meeting at Gary’s House where he shows us his fish room and we talk fish.
Meeting run by Adam Payton to discuss beginner Salt Water.